Flexible LED Screen
- • Complete product lines includes P2.5, P3.0, P4.0.
- • Ultra flexible features, highly suitable for customized design includes rolling, bending and any creative shapes based on installation site
- • Ultra thin an light weight, using special material and advanced manufacturing technology, With super thin and light, module net weight 85g and 7kg/sqm.
- • KINGLIGHT SMD 2121 LED lamp, MBI drive IC and unique private module board. Higher brightness, refresh frequency and grey scale.
- • Easy, fast and simple for installation, cable connection and future maintenance works. Do module configuration with strong magnet. no need cabinet.
- • Highly stable working performance. 24/7 work and working life up to 100,000 hours.
- • Widely used in shopping mall, retail store, banks and public advertising.
Flexieble LED Screen Overview
1, Flexible LED Screen is one of the thinnest & lightest LED screen currently, composed by special material and produced by advanced technology. Less 85g for 240*120mm led module and 7kgs/1m2.
2, High contrast and stunning visual effect. any 240*120MM LED display module has protective mask and black body structure. 3000: 1 contrast ratio. 4096 levels grey scale and 900-1200CD brightness.
3, Do LED display configuration with LED modules and strong magnet, ideal for any customized shapes like circle, inner & outer curved. column. Free of cabinet, time effective and labor cost saving.
4, OEM product quality control in manufacturing process, less 0。001% dead dot ratio, 36 hour intensified aging test and prompt delivery within two weeks。 Product-life support and dependable complete solution services。
5, P2。5, P3。0, P4。0 flexible has been ANWELL company's mature product line for years。 It has got much great market acceptance。 including indoor advertising, event planner。 AV integrated system, shopping mall and stage presentation。 ect。
Flexible LED Screen Specification
|Pixel Configuration||SMD 2121|
|Pixel Pitch (mm)||2.50||3.0||4.0|
|Pixel Density (dots/m²)||16000||111111||62500|
|Module Size (mm)||240*120MM|
|Cabinet Resolution (W×H)||96*48||80*40||60*30|
|Best viewing distance||2.5M||3.0M||4.0M|
|Single-point Brightness Correction||yes||yes||yes|
|Single - point Color Correction||yes||yes||yes|
|White Balance Brightness (nits)||≥800 (6500K)||≥800 (6500K)||≥800 (6500K)|
|Color Temperature (K)||3200—9300 (adjustable)||3200—9300 (adjustable)||3200—9300 (adjustable)|
|Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical)||140/120||140/120||140/120|
|Light - emitting Deviation||<3%||<3%||<3%|
|Brightness / Chromaticity Uniformity||≥97%||≥97%||≥97%|
|Peak Power Consumption (W / m²)||800||800||800|
|Average Power Consumption (W / m²)||250||250||250|
|Power Supply Requirements||AC90~264V;47-63Hz||AC90~264V;47-63Hz||AC90~264V;47-63Hz|
|Frame Rate (Hz)||50&60||50&60||50&60|
|Drive Mode||Constant drive,1/24||Constant drive,1/20||Constant drive,1/15|
|Refresh Rate (Hz)||≥1920||≥1920||≥1920|
|Color Processing Depth||16bit||16bit||16bit|
|Video Playback Capabilities||Full HD, 2KHD, 4KHD||Full HD, 2KHD, 4KHD||Full HD, 2KHD, 4KHD|
|Operating Temperature / Humidity (℃/RH)||-20 – 60 / 10%-85%RH||-20 – 60 / 10%-85%RH||-20 – 60 / 10%-85%RH|
Flexible LED Screen Projects